Friday, June 21, 2013

This Is Me..............................

Hi my name is Mahogany Saunders. I am a junior at downtown high school aka career center. I am 15 years old . I will be turning 16 on june 27th! I have a wonderful mother who has 4 beautiful kids and my dad has 6 wonderful kids. I am the oldest child of both my parents kids. Me and my mom have a good relationship but me and my dads relationship on the other hand......... its really not good. I have taken the oppurtiunity to get a job this summer so that i can take that next step in my future. So i have decided to start a blog so that i can let people know about myself and my interest.

My blog is about my originality. I want to group and become a Chef and own my own business all at the same time. So i want to take along the journey of my life through a blog. Hopefully you can get a lil insight into my life through it. Im going to keep it fun fresh and interesting. My blog will be like something youve never heard because i state the truth and tell it how it really is. I DONT HAVE TO SUGARCOAT NOTHING. So if you cant handle the truth, then my blog aint meant for you. I hope you really enjoy it and keep on reading my blog. Thanks for enjoying blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment