Monday, June 24, 2013

Really??????????????????

So Yesterday , i went to Alum creek beach. I never had been so i went with my friend and her family. We was swimming and then all of a sudden we heard sirens. We didnt know where they were coming to the beach. But all of a sudden, they starting driving into the parking lot. People were getting out of the water. Then it was a crowd. So me and my friend were about to walk over there but we heard people saying that they somebody had a heart attack. Then they said somebody passed out. But finally everybody start leaving and i heard someone say that a person had died. i was so disgusted. And even worse, the beach used to be cemetery! Thats just disgusting! I cant believe that! To find out more, go to the link below!

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2013/06/23/delaware-man-drowns-at-alum-creek-state-park.html

No comments:

Post a Comment